Followers

DB

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Updating my template ...

Still updating my new template here thanks Steven for your bigheartedness. Anyway, still working on my earning sites I published some of the banners at the bottom of my blog but I need to change it as adviced by Steven. There's also wrong with my shoutmix I will try to fix it today.

Anyway, while working online i'm listening to MLTR song entitled It's Gonna Make Sense. The first time I heard  this song was in PBB or Pinoy Big Brother double up, its their Goodbye Song. I dont know why I like this song but this is my favorite eversince I heard this. Maybe because of the lyrics and the meaning of it.  Anyway, I hope this video will works, love it!!!


Lyrics

Michael Learns To Rock lyrics - It’s Gonna Make Sense lyrics

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog Directories

Proudly Pinoy! TopPhilippineWebsites.com Personal - Top Blogs Philippines < jh3riz24 Tips dofollow list free web site traffic and promotion Promote Your Blog The Best Links Money making site, earning online, homework, working at home Filipino & Pinoy Blogs FreeWebLinkDirectory.info

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com Re-designed by Enairrah

Back to TOP