Followers

DB

Friday, November 20, 2009

Here's my new template

This is still me Mona aka Kmaram heheh, dont be confused your in my blog. Just have time today to edit my template. My everyday visitors here would noticed the changes in my template. My old one was really a simple one and just a plain text. Here you can see there are additional widgets but still simple. Thats how i want my blog to be just a simple one. Anyway, hope all my visitors will continue visiting my blog and i will do my best to update my content.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog Directories

Proudly Pinoy! TopPhilippineWebsites.com Personal - Top Blogs Philippines < jh3riz24 Tips dofollow list free web site traffic and promotion Promote Your Blog The Best Links Money making site, earning online, homework, working at home Filipino & Pinoy Blogs FreeWebLinkDirectory.info

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com Re-designed by Enairrah

Back to TOP