Followers

DB

Sunday, November 22, 2009

BOF FEVER IN THE PHILIPPINES IS BACK!!!

ABS-CBN Channel 2 will once again air Boys Over Flowers or BOF and the good thing is that it will be in primetime bida.I dont know when will it start but I am so excited to watch it. I haven't watched its full episodes yet. I used to watched in youtube but unfortunately not all episodes can be found there that's why I planned to buy a DVD to watch it but I don't have time to go out. so when I heard that it will be aired at night made me really excited. One thing is for sure, because of its time slot i wouldn't miss any of its episode.
As far as I remeber, there are 3 versions of this show. One is the Meteor Garden of Taiwan (I used to be an avid fan of this show from the very start. In fact after I watched the full episodes on tv, I bought a dvd.  Another one is Hana Yori Dango from Japan (hope i am right heheh) I dont see this version yet. And now here's BOF or Boys over Flower  Korean version. I hope this time i will finish watching it so that I can compare and choose which one is the best. But i think I shouldn't compare them for each character and story are very cute and entertaining in their own way .


Anyway, enough for tv shows hehehe, still making money online. I already put some of the banners where I earned money. Hope you will click any of them and be my referral.


About my day,  Sunday was just fine, we attended mass early in the morning. After that we go malling and as usual Kyla enjoyed those mini rides.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog Directories

Proudly Pinoy! TopPhilippineWebsites.com Personal - Top Blogs Philippines < jh3riz24 Tips dofollow list free web site traffic and promotion Promote Your Blog The Best Links Money making site, earning online, homework, working at home Filipino & Pinoy Blogs FreeWebLinkDirectory.info

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com Re-designed by Enairrah

Back to TOP