Followers

DB

Monday, October 26, 2009

my second payment in GGNShare ...

This is my second payment from GGNshare, its really a good site and easy to reach $1. I received my second payment the other day forget to post it. If you are clueless about the site, you will just give comment to profile, gallery, video, blog and forum. You can also make your own Poll, question, blog, etc. Every activity corresponds to 1 AP or Activity Point once you reach 100 AP you can withdraw your money. The good thing is you will just wait within 24 hours and your money will be send in your Paypal account.

If you want to JOIN just CLICK HERE

Here's my second payment




1 comments:

Steven Luck said...

Hohoho, you're really smart, Mona... for the link to GGNshare... hihihi ^^ So you withdraw it every 1$? Hmm, I'm wondering if I should do the same.. hehehe

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog Directories

Proudly Pinoy! TopPhilippineWebsites.com Personal - Top Blogs Philippines < jh3riz24 Tips dofollow list free web site traffic and promotion Promote Your Blog The Best Links Money making site, earning online, homework, working at home Filipino & Pinoy Blogs FreeWebLinkDirectory.info

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com Re-designed by Enairrah

Back to TOP