Followers

DB

Friday, September 11, 2009

Update on my earnings ...

Finally I reached THIRD PAYOUT in Trek Pay, its really my number 1 PTC and happy to have another payment from them. Like my previous payments I will wait again for 7 days or less before they will credit it to my Paypal account.


If your not yet a member of TREKPAY
its FREE to SIGN UP here




****************************************************
*************************************
*************************




This is my favorite message in MYLOT everytime i saw this words in my account it makes me smile because my works will be rewarded again.



"Congratulations, you have earned enough in September to qualify for October's payment! We will process payouts on or before October 15."




This is my third payment also in MYLOT ...


You too can do it!!!


just SIGN UP here its FREE

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog Directories

Proudly Pinoy! TopPhilippineWebsites.com Personal - Top Blogs Philippines < jh3riz24 Tips dofollow list free web site traffic and promotion Promote Your Blog The Best Links Money making site, earning online, homework, working at home Filipino & Pinoy Blogs FreeWebLinkDirectory.info

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com Re-designed by Enairrah

Back to TOP