Followers

DB

Thursday, September 10, 2009

FLIXYA

I am enjoying my stay in FLIXYA, I am member of this site since May, 2009 but I dont work in the site for a long time, not sure how long maybe 1 week before i dont really know what to do in the site and confused if we can earn money there. But now, thanks to the member in MYLOT who made discussion about FLIXYA and how you can earn money through Google Adsense, because of my curiosity I posted comment in his discussion asking how it works and I said I will join Flixya.

Anyway,I have problem joining the site they said the username i provide already exist, i know 100% that i am the only one using "KMARAM" because its my daughter's initials. So instead of signing up, I clicked LOG in surprisingly I was able open my account in Flixya. I dont even remember i have account in the site and I saw that i signed up last May.

Anyway, after 4 months not visiting the site now i finally back to work and now there's another opportunity to earn in Flixya. I am glad i have google adsense also in my Flixya account.

If you dont have any idea about FLIXYA, you can view my profile http://www.flixya.com/user/kmaram

and if your already member, add me up!!!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog Directories

Proudly Pinoy! TopPhilippineWebsites.com Personal - Top Blogs Philippines < jh3riz24 Tips dofollow list free web site traffic and promotion Promote Your Blog The Best Links Money making site, earning online, homework, working at home Filipino & Pinoy Blogs FreeWebLinkDirectory.info

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com Re-designed by Enairrah

Back to TOP