Followers

DB

Monday, September 21, 2009

my daughter and barney ....

My daughter was really happy with her new barney stuffed toy, we bought this in the mall after more than a month of waiting, finally my daughter is enjoying it. It cost 999.75 pesos but we have 10% discount. Its kinda expensive but its ok i can see that my daughter was really happy and thats important =)


Here are some of her videos with her new "Barney"





Promise to update more of my earning sites ...
but for now bonding moment with my daughter =)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog Directories

Proudly Pinoy! TopPhilippineWebsites.com Personal - Top Blogs Philippines < jh3riz24 Tips dofollow list free web site traffic and promotion Promote Your Blog The Best Links Money making site, earning online, homework, working at home Filipino & Pinoy Blogs FreeWebLinkDirectory.info

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com Re-designed by Enairrah

Back to TOP