Followers

DB

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Just to give you update in my earning sites ...

Paid2YouTube.com



ADFLASHER - still familiarizing the site but it was a PTC ..


Here's how it works
The Ad Viewer will display a grid of advertisements
27 of the advertisements will flash. You do not need to click on them.
2 to 3 of the advertisements will display a countdown timer. You must click on them before the timer reaches 0. This will open the advertisers web page on top of the ad viewer. Once the web page has loaded you can view the advertisers site or close the web page

by clicking on "close" in the top right corner.

You must allow the web page to finish loading or you will have failed the view.
Once 27 advertisements have flashed, the Ad Viewer will notify our server that you have completed the view and your earnings will be deposited into your account.


its FREE to SIGN UP here
Still working on MYPAGE5, recently i received my second payment
amounting to $38 its easy to work in the site.
JOIN me here its FREE, just click HERE
I hope the referral link will works :(
MYLOT - another trusted site -you will earn by making discussion and
commeting to discussion, you can earn also by uploading images
and making a tasks ...
Join me HERE




SOCINTS - its a social networking site also
but the site was based on winning on a raffle,
thats how you get something
in the site. I am lucky enough to won
in the site in less than a month of joining.
I got $10 credited to my paypal account.
Now, still working in the site and
trying to get something again...

Join me HERE, its free to SIGN UP

MICROWORKERS - you will earn here by making a task
lots of tasks are available your free to work in any task
you want, their payout is $9.
Still working on it ..

FREE to SIGN UP here


TREK PAY - this is my number 1 PTC site
received payment for the third time



Please, JOIN me HERE


You can get more traffic here
please CLICK here
REdgage - in this site you will earn by commeting and giving votes
to any uploaded files. They pay you by giving debit card.
Still working for the prize, if you want to join
please CLICK here
SO FAR THIS IS THE SITE I AM WORKING ..
DONT KNOW IF I MISS SOMETHING
I WILL UPDATE YOU
FROM TIME TO TIME

THANKS FOR VISITING MY BLOG
APPRECIATE IT SO MUCH ... =)




0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog Directories

Proudly Pinoy! TopPhilippineWebsites.com Personal - Top Blogs Philippines < jh3riz24 Tips dofollow list free web site traffic and promotion Promote Your Blog The Best Links Money making site, earning online, homework, working at home Filipino & Pinoy Blogs FreeWebLinkDirectory.info

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com Re-designed by Enairrah

Back to TOP