Followers

DB

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Another payout in TREK PAY

LINK



In TREKPAY you can have points or credits just by clicking ads. Accumulated points/credits was converted into dollar every Tuesday - Thursday in Trek Pay. When you reached $5.50 or higher than this amount you can request for your payment already. I am happy that when i checked my account in Trek Pay this afternoon I saw that my money was more than the minimum payout already so I grab hitting the payment request =)

I am expecting to receive my money in paypal within 7 days (this would be my second payment). Trek Pay is really a trusted PTC site for me, its my number PTC site because its really legit one and many members had been paid already for the past months. In my previous discussion I posted some information about Trek Pay hope you will read it and decide if you want to join me in Trek Pay.


So if you are interested here is the

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog Directories

Proudly Pinoy! TopPhilippineWebsites.com Personal - Top Blogs Philippines < jh3riz24 Tips dofollow list free web site traffic and promotion Promote Your Blog The Best Links Money making site, earning online, homework, working at home Filipino & Pinoy Blogs FreeWebLinkDirectory.info

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com Re-designed by Enairrah

Back to TOP