Followers

DB

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Winner =)

Just a quick post. My eyes got big when I saw this one:

  • $100 Cash Prize
+17863entries so far
1 day agodays left

AND THE WINNERS ARE...

Entry #6882Jessica~Mom of all Trades
Entry #264Mona Abayle
Entry #8346Ollie Moss 
This is the first time I won contest hosted in foreign country so i wish there is no hassle on claiming my cash prize. $100 is a huge amount already and will help me in my expenses especially this Christmas. So super happy I hope to see my cash prize in my paypal account as soon as possible. Thank you God for your unexpected blessing for me.

5 comments:

Karen Chayne said...

Winner na winner ka talaga sis! congrats! :)

aliz said...

wow, congrats!lalong gaganda talaga ang pasko mo nyan..

Unknown said...

wow! this is a huge prize and an early christmas gift!
balato naman diyan...hahaha!

kat said...

wow!!!!! congrats Monz...

Dhemz said...

wow! you are very one lucky mama sis...wohooo! congrats...never won such a big amount before...happy for yah!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog Directories

Proudly Pinoy! TopPhilippineWebsites.com Personal - Top Blogs Philippines < jh3riz24 Tips dofollow list free web site traffic and promotion Promote Your Blog The Best Links Money making site, earning online, homework, working at home Filipino & Pinoy Blogs FreeWebLinkDirectory.info

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com Re-designed by Enairrah

Back to TOP