Followers

DB

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Deal is Fun

Wish I have the money to buy all things around me, lol. Going out especially in the mall or any store we are always tempted to buy something. There are times that we are considered as impulse buyer because we just buy and buy without thinking if it is usable or not. Recently, I encountered problem with my mobile phone and always thinking to get new one. So for the past couple of days I’ve been looking for affordable phone but tough one. Well, I have choices already and hoping to purchase one. I’m still saving money from my earnings online because the money I earned for the last couple of months is for Kyla’s expenses in school. And the rest is for my credit card expenses, how sad. Well, I just hope that more opportunities online so I can buy something for me.

Anyway, aside from visiting stores in our place I also get a chance to visit one particular online site that offers wide selection of items on sale. You only have to BID for the item you want and if you are the lucky one to win the item, it’s yours. I remember back then I tried this one but not lucky enough to win the bidding. I am thinking to BID in this particular site and try my luck anyway there is no harm on trying right. Just make sure that the site is legit enough so that your money will not go to waste. Maybe I will check the dealfun.com reviews for this site. I am excited to read it because I am excited also to bid in the items they are currently offering. I am telling you there are wide selections of items. You can choose from beauty accessories to the different gadgets, exciting.

Anyway, my mind says that I need to eat something so will be back again later. Have a blessed Sunday everyone.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog Directories

Proudly Pinoy! TopPhilippineWebsites.com Personal - Top Blogs Philippines < jh3riz24 Tips dofollow list free web site traffic and promotion Promote Your Blog The Best Links Money making site, earning online, homework, working at home Filipino & Pinoy Blogs FreeWebLinkDirectory.info

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com Re-designed by Enairrah

Back to TOP