Followers

DB

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Reasonable Carpet Prices

Who doesn’t want an abode? Owning a house is something I am looking forward. But I knew that it’s not easy to have one if you don’t have money, hahah. But this will not stop me on dreaming that someday I will have my own abode. And I think there is no wrong on thinking about how my flooring will looks like. There are many options on how flooring will be installed whether you wanted it as carpeting, tile, laminate, granite, ceramic, vinyl or hardwood flooring installation. I’m residing with my mother and she has hardwood flooring. I like it because of its easy maintenance. They were hard-wearing and have stood the test of time. Sweeping or vacuuming and sometimes cleaning with a wood floor cleaner is all you have to do to maintain its durability. Aside from that there are many styles available. Anyhow, I’m also considering installation of carpet though the maintenance cost of carpet flooring is somewhat expensive compared to the maintenance of other types of flooring material. And it requires more frequent vacuuming as compared to wood, tile and other floorings. But with frequent cleaning and proper care for sure it will not cost much to maintain its stability. I’m glad that Carpet prices are reasonable; I find a site which offers good price for carpet. They also have other services like repair, installation, cleaning and even home improvement. Well, I’m hoping that one day all these things will fall into places.

3 comments:

genny said...

wow moolah ah! ganda nga layout...thanks talaga kay rye. bait nya.:-)

Dhemz said...

dropping by here MOna....buti pa dire maraming biz...ehehhee!

Shengkay said...

feeling ko sosyalan if may carpet ang bahay..hehhe..

wow! kala ko nagkamali ako ng pagclick..bagong renovate pala ang bahay mo..ako kaya..sinong gusto mag sponsor ng new theme ko?hahaha..
anyway sis you might want to join Orange Tuesdays Meme. Would love to see you there..

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog Directories

Proudly Pinoy! TopPhilippineWebsites.com Personal - Top Blogs Philippines < jh3riz24 Tips dofollow list free web site traffic and promotion Promote Your Blog The Best Links Money making site, earning online, homework, working at home Filipino & Pinoy Blogs FreeWebLinkDirectory.info

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com Re-designed by Enairrah

Back to TOP