Followers

DB

Friday, February 18, 2011

Setting your own site

I started blogging since 2009 but just started to learn about different things involved a couple of months ago. Before the year 2009 ends I learned about ways to monetize your blog. I learned that monetizing your blog is not that easy patience and hard work should be there. Sites or blogs with own domain and self hosted have more opportunities to earn online. So I read about domain registration, web hosting, shared hosting, web design, online marketing and other topic similar to these things. I even asked other blogger to help me to get familiarize in all these words. Anyway, as you can see this blog is still under blogspot which is free and I have no assurance that this blog is mine forever. I have second blog which has own domain and it’s self hosted already but still looking for another one in case I will be setting my third blog. My passion now is to get online and I think I am being addicted already. It’s nice that there are sites that offer various information’s on how to start your own site. They even offer to use marketing communication tools so you could develop long term relationships with your clients/readers. 

1 comments:

supermommyjem said...

Hi Mona,

Very inspiring sis :)... Ask nga pala kita kung ano fb id mo para friend request kita then pa-add din ikaw sa Pinay Mommy Bloggers :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog Directories

Proudly Pinoy! TopPhilippineWebsites.com Personal - Top Blogs Philippines < jh3riz24 Tips dofollow list free web site traffic and promotion Promote Your Blog The Best Links Money making site, earning online, homework, working at home Filipino & Pinoy Blogs FreeWebLinkDirectory.info

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com Re-designed by Enairrah

Back to TOP