Followers

DB

Sunday, January 2, 2011

December Top Droppers and Commenter


To start the year, I would like to express my sincere thanks to all my followers/visitors. With your constant patronage I’m still here sharing anything that I can.

So here are my top droppers and commenter for the month of December.

Dropper
# of drops
31
31
29
29
27
27
24
22
20
19

And for the top commenter, I received a total of 21 comments from her.  It’s no other than Dhemz of My Life’s Perception and Inspiration.

As my way of thank you I will put the link/badge of the top commenter and the two top droppers on my sidebar for the whole month of January. Again thank you very much to all of you and I hope to see you this month and the coming months. 

3 comments:

zh3en22 said...

Comment luv? Is it ok with blogger blog? Di ko mainstall ang comment luv pluggin sa blogger, pang wordpress lang yata yun eh. Kaya intense debate ang gamit ko. Hehe, anyway, happy new year to you and your family!

dothy said...

I'm the third top dropper yay! Because of this, I found out that I spelled out my blog incorrectly. :)

Dhemz said...

ayay! salamat sa linky love sis...so sweet of you! sensya at ngayon lang ulit nakabalik...been sick kasi...happy new year..salamat sa dalaw at comments...ingat!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog Directories

Proudly Pinoy! TopPhilippineWebsites.com Personal - Top Blogs Philippines < jh3riz24 Tips dofollow list free web site traffic and promotion Promote Your Blog The Best Links Money making site, earning online, homework, working at home Filipino & Pinoy Blogs FreeWebLinkDirectory.info

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com Re-designed by Enairrah

Back to TOP