Followers

DB

Thursday, December 16, 2010

See you later!

It’s a wordless Wednesday actually its Thursday already here. Nothing special takes place … ah maybe the special thing is that I received some good offer from Gee of Georyl.com about hosting. Another thing is that i received some bucks with my cmfads. I will not post the proof of payment but it’s on my paypal already. I need to take a rest now if I will upload the proof I’m sure it will take much time. And besides I am sleepy already … thanks for dropping by everyone ... see you in my next post!

1 comments:

EnAirRaH said...

My date ka sis? Teheee

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog Directories

Proudly Pinoy! TopPhilippineWebsites.com Personal - Top Blogs Philippines < jh3riz24 Tips dofollow list free web site traffic and promotion Promote Your Blog The Best Links Money making site, earning online, homework, working at home Filipino & Pinoy Blogs FreeWebLinkDirectory.info

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com Re-designed by Enairrah

Back to TOP