Followers

DB

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Songs i Love!

Are you ready two more days to go and its Christmas? I just want to share my favorite Christmas songs at all times. First is Christmas in Our Hearts by Jose Mari Chan, I love the song because the lyric was indeed beautiful. I grab the codes in youtube so credit to the owners, thanks a lot.



Also, I want to share one of Britney Spears Christmas song – “My Only Wish”. Well, this song is memorable for me because last Christmas we had outreach program it was part of my caregiving class that time. And part of the program is a dance number from us, I am not a good dancer but still I joined. So this song is memorable for me.






2 comments:

genny said...

i love that Jose Marie chan's Christmas songs, all time favorite so to speak. merry xmas Mona, wish u all the happiness in life.

Smarla said...

i love listening to christmas songs too :D they just make me happy :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog Directories

Proudly Pinoy! TopPhilippineWebsites.com Personal - Top Blogs Philippines < jh3riz24 Tips dofollow list free web site traffic and promotion Promote Your Blog The Best Links Money making site, earning online, homework, working at home Filipino & Pinoy Blogs FreeWebLinkDirectory.info

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com Re-designed by Enairrah

Back to TOP