What do you like banana cue or camote cue? This is what we had for our merienda this afternoon. We don’t have bamboo stick to put the banana and camote so we just put it on plate. For me, I much like camote or sweet potato it’s rich in fiber although banana is rich in potassium. Here are some pictures I took:
|Kyla and her cousins (ate janel and ate milky) enjoying their merienda|
Here are some benefits of eating banana and sweet potato I got it from the internet.
Eating sweet potatoes provides you with:
- Vitamin A to help you to adjust your eyes to light changes, as well as keeping your skin healthier.
- Vitamin B6 to help you convert protein into energy while also improving brain function.
- Vitamin C to help boost your immune system, heals wounds, deters cell damage and also builds healthy teeth and gums.
- Copper to help you maintain your cardiovascular and nervous systems.
- Vitamin E to help you maintain your circulatory system, improve your ability to heal and may help women decrease premenstrual syndrome.
- Iron to help transport oxygen in your blood.
- Manganese to help you break down Vitamin B1 and Vitamin E. It also helps you to break down excess amino acids and produce energy by breaking down fat and cholesterol.
Banana’s mostly have Vitamin B6, Vitamin C and Potassium