Followers

DB

Monday, September 27, 2010

Found Free Blog Directory

Yesterday I found out about goblogsta.com, it’s a Blog directory which was designed to help promote and drive Internet traffic to blog sites. Its so easy to join - You just need to submit your banner image, blog title and blog description. After that you have to wait for an email if your blog was accepted or not.  Later this afternoon I received confirmation that my blog was acknowledged. And when I checked my blog it was in their directory already. I hope this will help boost up my traffic; thanks goblogsta for allowing my blog.
Become a free member and start listing your blog listings within minutes. Manage all blog listings from your personalized dashboard. 


 Visit goblogsta for more information!


Another exciting site was yousaytoo, wherein you can add your blog and start making money. If you don't have any idea about this site, just click this one YOUSAYTOO  

1 comments:

Sheryl of georyl.com said...

yes, i remember that site too. i found it via adgitize but i haven't joined yet.

thanks for the visit mona. got your message at my blog. happy blogging!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog Directories

Proudly Pinoy! TopPhilippineWebsites.com Personal - Top Blogs Philippines < jh3riz24 Tips dofollow list free web site traffic and promotion Promote Your Blog The Best Links Money making site, earning online, homework, working at home Filipino & Pinoy Blogs FreeWebLinkDirectory.info

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com Re-designed by Enairrah

Back to TOP