Followers

DB

Monday, September 20, 2010

Review: “The Adventurous Little Prince”



A Review about “The Adventurous Little Prince” as part of Red’s contest

I’ve known red for her blog "Earn Money Online with Red" … now her son was having a charming blog as well “The Adventurous Little Prince.” The author Jerome James also known as Jhay-Jhay was a cute 5 year’s old little boy born on February 5, 2005. Actually this blog was created by his own mother Marose or redamethyst a blogger itself. It was created last May, 2010.  I admired Red for managing 5 blogs if I’m not mistaken with my counting.

Nonetheless, basically this blog will focus on Jerome's adventures in life.
The template was pleasant; it’s not messy at all. You can find easily what you are looking for. I love the color blue on his template which is my favorite. In his blog he also features some of his little friends. There’s also some contest mentioned in the blog. Looking forward to read more information about Jhay-jhay’s growing up and some advice maybe about his challenges in life of course this will be successful through the help of her mother “red.”


2 comments:

Mel_Cole said...

Hi sis, I'm your 71'st follower today. Nice to know infos about Red who is Marose. I'll check that blog. Thanks for the info sis.

w0rkingAth0mE said...

hi mel, thanks for commenting here on my latest post .. and for being my follower as well =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog Directories

Proudly Pinoy! TopPhilippineWebsites.com Personal - Top Blogs Philippines < jh3riz24 Tips dofollow list free web site traffic and promotion Promote Your Blog The Best Links Money making site, earning online, homework, working at home Filipino & Pinoy Blogs FreeWebLinkDirectory.info

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com Re-designed by Enairrah

Back to TOP