Followers

DB

Friday, September 17, 2010

Reached Payout in Trekpay

After a long time of waiting, I have reached another payout in Trekpay. The last time that I got my payment from them was this last February. After that, I stopped working from them because I have to attend my caregiving class. It’s been 6 months that I’m not functioning in the site, it’s good to know that I can still access my account and just now I accomplished another payout.
Hopefully by next week I will post my proof of payment. If you’re not yet a member of Trekpay, just click the banner below and start making earnings with them.


I will have my beauty rest for me to be fresh for tomorrow's caregiver graduation.

4 comments:

jellybelly said...

Congrats to you. I'm getting discourage with trekpay. Been paid 3x already by neobux but trekpay is just sooooo slow to reach the payout.

carinamodella said...

congrats to your trek pay and congrats also to your graduation!!! this calls for a double celebration.

w0rkingAth0mE said...

@jellybelly .. i'm member of neobux before but can't log in i dont know the prob .. In trekpay i have 18 referrals maybe it helps me to earn more faster.
@carinamodella .. yeah double celebration kaya lang need more cash pa heheh ..=)

Mel_Cole said...

Oh wow, congratulations! Good to know that they are a good website.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog Directories

Proudly Pinoy! TopPhilippineWebsites.com Personal - Top Blogs Philippines < jh3riz24 Tips dofollow list free web site traffic and promotion Promote Your Blog The Best Links Money making site, earning online, homework, working at home Filipino & Pinoy Blogs FreeWebLinkDirectory.info

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com Re-designed by Enairrah

Back to TOP