Followers

DB

Friday, August 27, 2010

Venus Raj - Miss Universe question and answer portion

I just want to blog this one because the word  "Major Major" had been a favorite words to say everywhere. Including in television shows and even in our day to day communication.

The question from William Baldwin was - What is one big mistake that you've made in your life? And what did you do to make it right?

Venus answered: In my 22 years of existence, I can say, there is nothing major, major problem that i have done in my life. Because i am very confident with my family and the love they are giving to me. So thank you so much.



 My personal opinion was although Venus Raj does not give the best answer during the question and answer portion I know that she did her very best to (almost) get the title. I am proud of Venus, I am proud that i am filipino and I'm glad that we almost make it on top. Being on the Top 5 is not that easy so we should be proud of. I hope we should not make "fiesta" the word Major major (which she probably means Bonggang bongga - part of our expression). Anyway, lets just be happy being 4th runner up out of 83 candidates.

Again, congratulations Ma. Venus Raj and goodluck to all your doings.


Anyway, here's another video I'm sure you will love it too. Its very funny, a group gays react overwhelming when our dear Venus Raj announced as part of top 15.





0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog Directories

Proudly Pinoy! TopPhilippineWebsites.com Personal - Top Blogs Philippines < jh3riz24 Tips dofollow list free web site traffic and promotion Promote Your Blog The Best Links Money making site, earning online, homework, working at home Filipino & Pinoy Blogs FreeWebLinkDirectory.info

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com Re-designed by Enairrah

Back to TOP