Followers

DB

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Mypage5 - back to normal ....

Are you familiar with Mypage5? I am glad that the site was back to normal. For the past days its hard to work in the site. The server was really slow I earned only 10 - 20 cents per day. Now after so many days admin move mypage5 to another server and now the site was really faster. I am glad that i got my third payment recently and now nearer to my fourth payment. I'm happy that i am working with this site which at first i have a doubt about the credibility but I was wrong after i got my first payment.


ANYWAY, for my readers here who dont have an idea about mypage5 - its a socializing site where you get payment for every activitity you will make. Wonder what's the activity? well its simple just give comment to profile, music, videos, blogs. You can also upload videos, photos and make your own blog. You also receive payment while chatting. There are other possibilities to earn in mypage5 and its really easy to earn in the site.


If your interested just leave your email address here and i will invite you manually. By the way minimum payment is $25 .... Have a good night.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog Directories

Proudly Pinoy! TopPhilippineWebsites.com Personal - Top Blogs Philippines < jh3riz24 Tips dofollow list free web site traffic and promotion Promote Your Blog The Best Links Money making site, earning online, homework, working at home Filipino & Pinoy Blogs FreeWebLinkDirectory.info

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com Re-designed by Enairrah

Back to TOP