Followers

DB

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I really missed blogging ....

Back here in my blog, i am sorry i dont update
my blog more often.
I was having a personal problem
thats why i dont have any courage
to write anything in my blog.
Anyway, i am trying to work again
and i hope this is the start of
the new beginning.




I just want to say thank you to all my love ones,
my friends and OL friends that helps a lot
in time of loneliness.
I dont have to mention their names but i know
that they know who they are.
Really thank you for all the support and advices,
special mention to Bartolome or Eve heheh thanks for everything.
And thanks for the gift, you dont have to do that
but what can i say =) thanks again.
FREE

I'm sorry that my blog is a bit messy now,
i will try my best again to work here and
update you in all my everyday doings
especially with my earning sites.


Speaking with my earning sites ...
I am happy that i received my third payment in MYLOT,
its really a good paying site where you just have
to create a discussion and comment in other discussions.


REGISTER HERE ITS



HERE'S MY PROOF OF PAYMENT


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog Directories

Proudly Pinoy! TopPhilippineWebsites.com Personal - Top Blogs Philippines < jh3riz24 Tips dofollow list free web site traffic and promotion Promote Your Blog The Best Links Money making site, earning online, homework, working at home Filipino & Pinoy Blogs FreeWebLinkDirectory.info

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com Re-designed by Enairrah

Back to TOP