Followers

DB

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Paypal user and eon card

When I started doing earning sites, I wonder how can i get my money. I am glad with everyday experience doing money online opportunity i can make things step by step. Anyway, I am glad that I find Paypal almost all my earning sites pay through PAYPAL. Its always FREE to SIGN UP Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

After that you need to verify your account, as for the filipinos you can use your account in Union Bank. I open an account called eon card, its nice because i can update my everyday transactions. You just need your computer and internet connection for you to see you account in your eon card no need to go to the bank. Its good because you can check your account 24 hours. If you have eon card its easy to verify your account in Paypal just follow the rest of the procedure. And its easy as 1, 2, 3 or a, b,c ...

After that you can withdraw your money from Paypal to your eon card... Hope this helps for the newbie who still confused how to get their money in paypal. I think using eon card is the easiest way to verify your account in paypal. Here is the link where you can read more information about Union bank and their Eon Card, just click HERE

Have any questions just write in comment section, and I will try to answer it .. enjoy reading ... see you in my next post =)

2 comments:

EnAirRaH said...

I am just a bit confused if your paypal account is not verified, can you still received money? Because as what I have known in alertpay..you can received money even if your account is not verified.

w0rkingAth0mE said...

You can receive your money or your earnings but i doubt if you can withdraw it ..

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog Directories

Proudly Pinoy! TopPhilippineWebsites.com Personal - Top Blogs Philippines < jh3riz24 Tips dofollow list free web site traffic and promotion Promote Your Blog The Best Links Money making site, earning online, homework, working at home Filipino & Pinoy Blogs FreeWebLinkDirectory.info

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com Re-designed by Enairrah

Back to TOP