Followers

DB

Friday, July 31, 2009

MYPAGE5 - another trusted social networking site

In the midst of April this year i joined Mypage5 (I don't really remember how i come up with the site) at first i dont know what to do in the site. So after signed up I read their FAQ's and see how can i earn money from them. I noticed that we are paying for everything we do in the site so I convinced to work in the site. I saw that their minimum payment is $50 i said to myself that maybe i will get this for more than 2 months but i was wrong after a month of joining the site I already reached payout and the site was paid me already.


Here is my payment proof:




I also received bonus from MYPAGE5, they said its my bonus for being loyal and for the support I gave in the site. See the proof in the image below:




If you want to earn also from MYPAGE5 its never too late, JUST CLick here

MYPAGE55, the first social networking website that pays its users just for using it. Upload as many photos as you can in your album and complete your profile. You get paid on every referral you make and every time your friends view any of your stuff eg. photos, blogs videos, classifieds, music etc. Stay safe and enjoy your time with Mypage5.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog Directories

Proudly Pinoy! TopPhilippineWebsites.com Personal - Top Blogs Philippines < jh3riz24 Tips dofollow list free web site traffic and promotion Promote Your Blog The Best Links Money making site, earning online, homework, working at home Filipino & Pinoy Blogs FreeWebLinkDirectory.info

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com Re-designed by Enairrah

Back to TOP