Followers

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Pinay Mama Birthday Blog Contest

I am joining Pinaymama birthday blog contest I saw this awesome contest from Kat's of mytotsexactly.com … the prizes are really cool so I don't think twice on joining. 


What are at stake?
1st place
$50
Blog makeover (Blogger or WordPress, two columns, color of choice of winner)
2 domain and hosting for one year
8,000 ec credits
2nd place
$30
1 domain and hosting for one year
6,000 ec credits
3rd place
$20
1 domain and hosting for one year
4,000 ec credits
4th place
$10
1 domain and hosting for one year
2,000 ec credits
5th place
$10
1,000 ec credits
6th place
$8
500 ec credits
Consolation Prizes:
4 winners of $5 via random.org for the first 13 contestants who completes the requirements!
Special Prize:
The contestant with the highest number of referred people to the contest will win Baby Bond Nursing Sash Couture worth $35.
So if you want to join please put my name in Referral LINk  - MONA, thanks a lot. 

Contest runs from February 14 to March 8, 2011. Winners will be announced on March 15, 2011. For more information on how to participate just click the banner above. 
Special thanks to the generous sponsors of PINAY MAMA’s Birthday Blog Contest below:
WAHMaholicBlogDesigns | Must Have Food | samut-sari earndollarspinoy foodiesgaloretravelandrecreation ME, myself and Jes blog new home sweet home my little angels princess ishi’s diary prince ethan’s journal thetsinaywritesthedomesticatedwahm | tsinaytravels | Grampys World | Bitz ‘n Pieces of My LifeDashing Smiles | My Web-Blog dot Com | Live Love Pink | Lovely Pink | Dashing Shoppers | My Daily Sunset | Kharlota dot Com | Hobby and Such by Carlota | Pop Ups of My Mind | peachandthings | thepeachkitchen | pinayads | newsbreakonline | Topics on Earth | Kizuna | embrace life | more than just a sahm | pinayjade | mommawannabeonlinechikadora | Mum Writes Again | travelandmusings | My Tots Exactly! | My Tummy Calls | Beauty Fashions and Finds | Joys in Life | My Fashion Sense | All About Her | I Love Darly | Food and Passion | pinaymommyonline | mommyrubz | caffeinatedmusecrayonsnpencils | lifesdigitalmoments | friendshipandsmiles | therubyposts | bizmomphreviewershaven | iheartthemall | marvinsideas | dailyviews | mycurrentideasnourishingsoul | netbizmoney | JDMaBelleverlasting | TLC121 | Successbox8Blogopinionz | Belleverlasting | 888host | apical8 | mafesviewpoint | succeszvictoriouz | eraslovers | artsyniko | momworkaholic | Nurses uniforms | Azumi Kawaii Princess | fabmomma | elcalientemamma | plateandme |

10 comments:

PinayMama said...

thank you for joining! good luck! :)

Eden said...

Good luck to all participants.

chubskulit said...

Good Luck to you sis, hope you win.

BTW, not sure if my comment goes through your other blog. Sometimes kasi when I comment on WP blogs, my comment goes through the spam section, check mo na lang... Added that one too in my NM blog.. mwah!

genny said...

good luck sa atin Mona...i pray manalo tayo lalo na ako..di pa ako nanalo sa mga sinasalihan ko eh...hehehe

anne said...

All the best girl, thanks for the visit!

RyHeAnNe said...

Opps buti nakita ko to uli sayo muntik ko nang makalimutan. Goodluck I am going to join too..lols

carinamodella said...

goodluck to you!

chubskulit said...

goodluck ulit hehehe, ala lang sis nangungulit

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

Good Luck!!!

Visiting thru The Bloggers Exchange

Please Visit My Other Blogs
The Bloggers Journal
The Blogging Traveller


Thanks!

Dhemz said...

wish you luck sis...hope you win...:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog Directories

Proudly Pinoy! TopPhilippineWebsites.com Personal - Top Blogs Philippines < jh3riz24 Tips dofollow list free web site traffic and promotion Promote Your Blog The Best Links Money making site, earning online, homework, working at home Filipino & Pinoy Blogs FreeWebLinkDirectory.info

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com Re-designed by Enairrah

Back to TOP